No one books a holiday expecting to have to cancel at the last minute, but of course we never know what is waiting round the corner, do we?
There are many reasons why you may need to cancel your trip. A few examples are: you or a close relative fall ill and are unable to travel, you may be called up for jury service and are unable to be released from it, you are made redundant, or the Foreign Commonwealth Office advise against all travel to your holiday destination.
That is why it is always advisable to buy holiday cancellation insurance when you book your trip. It doesn’t matter if you are just renting a cottage in the Lake District, Cruising the Med, or jetting off to the USA, if you suddenly had to cancel your trip you would lose money.
Holiday cancellation insurance will pay the costs of transport charges, loss of accommodation and additional travel expenses that you have paid or agreed to pay and that you cannot recover from any other source should you have to cancel your trip due to:
- the sudden and unforeseen death, injury or illness of:
- you or a friend with whom you are travelling.
- a close relative who lives in your home country.
- a close business associate who lives in your home country.
- a friend who lives abroad and with whom you were intending to temporarily stay.
- it will also protect you should you be called up for jury service or as a witness in a Court of Law,
- if you are suddenly given notice of redundancy.
- or, if you are in H M Forces, and your leave orders are suddenly cancelled.
Holidaysafe cancellation cover starts as soon as you pay your premium
As well as cancellation protection all our policies provide:
- UK, Europe and worldwide options
- Single Trip travel insurance and Multi-trip policies available
- No upper age limits on our Single Trip policies
- Winter Sports cover available
- Cover includes: emergency medical expenses from £2 million, emergency repatriation, personal possessions, money, personal liability, legal expenses and personal accident
- Automatic cover on 100 adventure sports and hazardous activities free of charge, with further extensions available.
- Doctor managed emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- In-house claims team
- 14 day cooling off period
We also have a range of cover options so that you can choose the level of cover you require to suit your budget.To find out more, and to check out our great prices, simply click on our Get a Quote button and then choose the type of policy you are looking for.
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.