High Risk Travel Insurance
At Holidaysafe we understand that someone’s ideal trip comes in all shapes and sizes, from relaxing beach holidays and explorative city breaks, to adrenaline-pumping winter sports and activity holidays. For anyone more interested in the latter, we offer cover for hundreds of extreme activities, lost or damaged equipment, medical emergencies and much more!
High Risk Travel Insurance benefits:
- Featured on the Which? Best Rate tables ☆
- Emergency Medical Expenses and repatriation covered on all policies between £5m and £10m
- Over 100 sports and activities covered as standard
- Personal liability, personal accident and legal cover*
- Cover for cancellation, personal belongings, cash and travel documents plus much more
- Cover for UK, European and Worldwide trips
- Discounts for couples and families
- Multiple levels of cover and extensions are available, so you can tailor your policy to suit your needs
- Specialist winter sports policies, for those adrenaline-junkies
- To find out more benefits of our travel insurance, read our dedicated travel insurance benefits page
To get a quote, simply click on the button below and our online system will guide you through the process (you can add cover for each of your chosen activities once you’ve selected a level of cover).
* Please note that all activities are covered on a non-professional and non-competitive basis unless otherwise stated. Some activities do not include Personal Accident or Personal Liability cover; please see our policy documents for full details.
Holidaysafe has been rated 4.6 out of 5 based on over 16,500 customer reviews on Trustpilot.
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate tables since 2010 ᶤ
- Award-Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!*
- FREE and SECURE Customer Area
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance And Much More
FCDO Countries of High Risk Travel
The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) has a list of countries which, for various reasons, are not recommended for either travel. Unfortunately, we cannot provide cover for anyone travelling against the advice of the FCDO, so please check before you book your trip or set off for your trip.
*Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.