High Risk Travel Insurance
Get a Quote
At Holidaysafe we understand that someone’s ideal trip comes in all shapes and sizes, from relaxing beach holidays and explorative city breaks, to adrenaline pumping winter sports and activity holidays. For anyone more interested in the latter, we offer cover for hundreds of extreme activities, lost or damaged equipment, medical emergencies and much more!
High Risk Travel Insurance benefits
For all you international thrill seekers out there, Holidaysafe’s policies offer the following benefits:
- Cover for medical emergencies and repatriation up to £10million per insured person
- 100 sports and activities covered as standard, with a further seven enhanced ‘activity packs’ available, covering everything from 48 Hour Adventure Racing to Sky Diving
- Personal liability, personal accident and legal cover*
- Cover for cancellation, personal belongings, cash and travel documents plus much more
- Convenient 24/7 access to a UK based GP at any time during your trip
- Cover for UK, European and Worldwide trips
- Discounts for couples and families
- Multiple levels of cover and extensions are available, so you can tailor your policy to suit your needs
- Specialist winter sports policies, including cover for equipment and much more
To get a quote, simply click on the button below and our online system will guide you through the process (you can add cover for each of your chosen activities once you’ve selected a level of cover).
Get a Quote
* Please note that all activities are covered on a non-professional and non-competitive basis unless otherwise stated. Some activities do not include Personal Accident or Personal Liability cover; please see our policy documents for full details.
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- 24/7 access to a UK based GP during your trip
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
And Much More
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
FCDO Countries of High Risk Travel
The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) has a list of countries which, for various reasons, are not recommended for either travel. Unfortunately we cannot provide cover for anyone travelling against the advice of the FCDO, so please check before you book your trip or set off for your trip.