- Travel Insurance
- Why Holidaysafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help CentreSales AssistanceEmergency Assistance
- EXISTING CUSTOMER
If your idea of a perfect holiday is seeking out adventure, adrenaline and challenging yourself, then a sporting holiday will be prefect for you.
However, with so many activities and locations to choose from, deciding on an activity holiday can be extremely difficult. To help you choose, here is our top 10 list of sports holidays;
1. Climbing Mount Everest – what better trip for an adrenaline junkie who wants a challenge.
2. Cycling in France – a great way to explore a beautiful country whilst being active.
3. Fishing in Canada – for true peace and quiet, and a chance to enjoy your sport totally uninterrupted.
4. Golfing in Spain – enjoy the beautiful weather and some relaxation on the course.
5. Hiking in China – again a great way to explore a beautiful country, hike the Great Wall of China and experience amazing views.
6. Horse Riding in Italy – a romantic past time, ride along stunning beaches in gorgeous weather.
7. Mountain Biking in Wales – adventure seekers should head into the welsh hills or mountains for some thrilling routes.
8. Scuba Diving in the Great Barrier Reef – probably on most travellers’ bucket lists; diving in the Great Barrier Reef is an unforgettable and amazing experience.
9. Surfing in Australia – it just has to be done, enjoy the surf and have fun in the ocean.
10. Swimming with Dolphins in the Bahamas – another activity on most wish lists, such close interaction with these wonderful creatures will stay with any animal lover forever.
Just remember to purchase specialist travel insurance before you depart, to make sure you and your possessions are covered against a holiday disaster.*Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices. This code entitles you to an additional 5% off your policy, and is a discount from the base price, not including the additional cost of optional extensions or any additional medical premium.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;