- Travel Insurance
- Why Holidaysafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help CentreSales AssistanceEmergency Assistance
- EXISTING CUSTOMER
With so much choice available, it may be difficult to know which airline to choose to whisk you away on your once in a life time trip. Should you look at price alone and risk a bad experience? Or pay a little extra for an amazing in flight experience?
• Best Budget Air Carrier for the Middle East/Africa: Kulala
• Best Budget Carrier for Europe: Norwegian Air
• Best Budget Carrier for the Americas: JetBlue
• Best Business Class Experience: Cathay Pacific
• Best Cabin Crew: Virgin Australia
• Best Catering: Qantas
• Best Domestic Service: Qantas
• Best Economy Class Experience: Thai Airways
• Best First Class Experience: Etihad
• Best In-Flight Entertainment: Emirates
• Best Long-Haul Airline: Lufthansa
• Best Lounges: Qantas
However, despite winning three awards, Qantas was not actually voted best overall airline, and in fact the winner does not feature in the list above at all.
Based on its brilliant staff, technical innovations, safety record, environmental concern and financial success, the winner of best airline was Air New Zealand for the second year in a row! The top 10 overall best airlines included;
1. Air New Zealand
2. Etihad Airways
3. Cathay Pacific Airlines
4. Qantas Airways
6. Singapore Airlines
7. EVA Air
9. All Nippon Airways
10. British Airways*Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices. This code entitles you to an additional 5% off your policy, and is a discount from the base price, not including the additional cost of optional extensions or any additional medical premium.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;