Welcome to Holidaysafe
We are a travel insurance provider who aims to deliver great cover at affordable prices. We offer a range of travel insurance policies and cover levels, to suit your budget and trip, including Single Trip, Multi Trip, Winter Sports plus Longstay and Backpacker. Our website provides an ‘at a glance’ price and cover comparison, so you can choose the policy which is perfect for you.
To ensure we offer the highest standard of customer service, every step of your policy is handled by one of our specialist in-house teams, including customer service, medical screening and claims handling.
Holidaysafe has featured in the Which? Best Rate Policy tables since 2010, to view the Best Rate Policy tables for travel insurance online please click here.
Holidaysafe has also been voted Best Online Travel Insurance Provider 2018 and Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider 2016! Please visit our Awards page for more information.
To find out more, simply click on the tabs at the top of the homepage.
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016 More Info
*Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices. This code entitles you to an additional 5% off your policy, and is a discount from the base price, not including the additional cost of optional extensions or any additional medical premium.
Reasons to Choose Holidaysafe
- Holidaysafe was voted Best Online Travel Insurance Provider at the 2018 Your Money Awards.
- Holidaysafe was voted Travel Insurance Provider of the Year at the 2016 and 2014 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards.
- Holidaysafe was also voted Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider at the 2016 Moneywise Customer Service Awards.
- Holidaysafe has featured in the Which.co.uk Best Rate Policy tables since 2010, to view the Best Rate Policy tables for travel insurance online please click here.
- We pride ourselves on highly trained staff and have been awarded both an ISO 9001 and an Investors in People Award.
- To ensure we offer the highest standard of customer service, every step of your policy is handled by one of our specialist in-house Kent-based teams, including customer service, medical screening and claims handling.
- No small print! Our policy wordings contain absolutely no small print.
*Single Trip Travel Insurance – pricing based on an 18-35-year-old travelling to Europe for two days on a Last Minute policy *Multi-Trip Travel Insurance – pricing based on an 18-35-year-old travelling to Europe on a Standard policy *Backpacker & Longstay Travel Insurance – pricing based on an 18-40 year old travelling around Europe for 3 months on a Backpacker & Longstay policy *Winter Sports Insurance – pricing based on an 18-35-year-old travelling to Europe for two days on an Express policy
*Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
Saving money is likely to be near the top of our lists lately and when it comes to a family holiday, pinching the pennies may be necessary. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have an incredible time! With some careful planning and a quick look at our top tips, you are well on your way […]
If you are an existing customer who purchased their policy before 20th December 2021, please check your policy wording to see what cover was provided under your policy. To access copies of your policy documents, you can quickly register for your free customer area access by clicking here. Alternatively, you can find copies of policy wordings […]
Following the news that Thomas Cook has gone into administration, we here at Holidaysafe would like to clarify what is available to policyholders:
Are you looking for last minute gifts for Dugs Day? (That’s Dads, Uncles and Grandfathers!), and obviously including and not forgetting the special people in your life who may not be your father, but equally deserve thanks this Father’s Day. Well, we’ve pulled together a gift idea list that is wallet-friendly, thoughtful and will certainly […]
Over 50s and their spending habits are minutely scrutinised by researchers looking for insights into how much they spend and how they plan to spend it.
After two years of Covid anxiety and stress, travel bans and lockdowns it’s understandable that we’re all ready to spread our wings and head off abroad. But there’s evidence that the holidaymakers are getting spooked about monkeypox – a virus whose case numbers are rising daily.
Travel Tips & Advice
2020 has been, for the majority of us, the first time we have ever lived through a pandemic of any kind, let alone a global one.
When travelling, it pays to be prepared as failing to be organised can cost you valuable time and sometimes money! Here are our top 10 tips & tricks.
Going away for Christmas? We are very jealous! If you’re struggling to think of presents that will fit in your luggage, we’ve listed our favourite 2017 ideas below for you (you can thank us later!).