Welcome to Holidaysafe
We are a travel insurance provider who aims to deliver great cover at affordable prices. We offer a range of travel insurance policies and cover levels, to suit your budget and trip, including Single Trip, Multi Trip, Winter Sports plus Longstay and Backpacker. Our website provides an ‘at a glance’ price and cover comparison, so you can choose the policy which is perfect for you.
To ensure we offer the highest standard of customer service, every step of your policy is handled by one of our specialist in-house teams, including customer service, medical screening and claims handling.
Holidaysafe has featured in the Which? Best Rate Policy tables since 2010, to view the Best Rate Policy tables for travel insurance online please click here.
Holidaysafe has also been voted Best Online Travel Insurance Provider 2018 and Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider 2016! Please visit our Awards page for more information.
To find out more, simply click on the tabs at the top of the homepage.
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
Reasons to Choose Holidaysafe
- Holidaysafe was voted Best Online Travel Insurance Provider at the 2018 Your Money Awards.
- Holidaysafe was voted Travel Insurance Provider of the Year at the 2016 and 2014 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards.
- Holidaysafe was also voted Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider at the 2016 Moneywise Customer Service Awards.
- Holidaysafe has featured in the Which.co.uk Best Rate Policy tables since 2010, to view the Best Rate Policy tables for travel insurance online please click here.
- We pride ourselves on highly trained staff and have been awarded both an ISO 9001 and an Investors in People Award.
- To ensure we offer the highest standard of customer service, every step of your policy is handled by one of our specialist in-house Kent-based teams, including customer service, medical screening and claims handling.
- No small print! Our policy wordings contain absolutely no small print.
*Single Trip Travel Insurance – pricing based on an 18-35-year-old travelling to Europe for two days on a Last Minute policy *Multi-Trip Travel Insurance – pricing based on an 18-35-year-old travelling to Europe on a Standard policy *Backpacker & Longstay Travel Insurance – pricing based on an 18-40 year old travelling around Europe for 3 months on a Backpacker & Longstay policy *Niche Travel Insurance – pricing based on an 18- 35-year-old travelling to Europe for two days on a Running policy *Winter Sports Insurance – pricing based on an 18-35-year-old travelling to Europe for two days on an Express policy *Staycation Travel Insurance – pricing based on an 18- 35-year-old travelling within the UK for three days
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Following the UK Governments announcements relating to both national and international travel advice, we will be unable to provide cover for any trips which you intend to take during a period of time where the Government advice is that all but essential travel is restricted. You can however still purchase cover for […]
Following the news that Thomas Cook has gone into administration, we here at Holidaysafe would like to clarify what is available to policyholders:
It has come to light that the NHS has decided that GP’s should stop prescribing travel vaccines that are exclusively for travel.
Hands up who is looking forward to a holiday? For many of us it will be our first trip in over a year and who wouldn’t find the thought of the warmth of the sun and the feeling of the sand between our toes appealing? Excitement is natural, however things may be a little bit […]
If you are planning a trip to France in the near future than do expect rules and measures to be in place to keep everyone as safe as possible whilst they are there. We’ve put together a little FAQ to offer help and advice should France be on the agenda in 2021.
If you are planning a trip to Greece this year, then prepare for it to be a little bit different than what you’re used to. As you can imagine, coronavirus has turned the world upside down and we all have to do things a little bit differently. Not only does the UK have their own […]
Travel Tips & Advice
2020 has been, for the majority of us, the first time we have ever lived through a pandemic of any kind, let alone a global one.
When travelling, it pays to be prepared as failing to be organised can cost you valuable time and sometimes money! Here are our top 10 tips & tricks.
Going away for Christmas? We are very jealous! If you’re struggling to think of presents that will fit in your luggage, we’ve listed our favourite 2017 ideas below for you (you can thank us later!).