Cycling Travel Insurance
There is no greater way to truly explore a landscape than by bike – whether you’re racing past a beautiful sunset or taking time to explore stunning trials. Whether you’re planning a cycling holiday in the UK or an intense time trial abroad, cyclists need to ensure that they have specialist travel insurance in place to protect them, their equipment and their trip against a holiday disaster. Holidaysafe’s specialist Cycling Travel Insurance covers the following benefits;
- Specialist Cycling Holiday Insurance starting from just £14.24*, with cover for UK, European and Worldwide trips available.
- Two levels of cover available, so you can pick the policy which best suits your travel needs.
- Cover for lost, damaged or stolen bikes up to £5,000, and cycle accessories including race computers up to £2,000.
- Specialist cover for medical emergencies, plus cover for physiotherapy and emergency dental treatment under our Cycling Plus policy.
- Includes cover for cycle racing, novice cycling, touring, charity events, time trials and Triathlons.
- Cycling Plus also includes cover if you are forced to leave your bike behind (due to injury or illness), including a benefit to collect your bike after you have returned to the UK.
- Cover for race entry fees if you are unable to participate in your event.
- Cover for cancellation, mugging and hijack, cash, travel documents, personal accident, personal liability plus much more.
- Discounts given for couples and kids are covered for FREE under our family policy.
Many people find the idea of spending 10 days lying on uncomfortable sand in the heat, confined to a beach and hotel their idea of holiday hell. Some find it more relaxing and cathartic to spend their time off exercising and exploring their surroundings.
A growing number of these active people are indulging in cycling holidays, as they are a great way to get fit, see as much as possible, meet new people, save money and help the environment! Whereas most enjoy indulging in ice cream and sunbathing, cycling holidays are a great way to achieve something on your holidays, whether that is to lose weight or simply save money by powering your own transport whilst sightseeing.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Which? Recommended Provider for Travel Insurance May 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
*Pricing based on a 35-year-old travelling to Europe for three days
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.