Cruise Travel Insurance Extension
If you’re planning a Cruise holiday, we offer a specialist range of extensions on our Single and Multi Trip policies. The Multi Trip Cruise Extension offers 31 days cruising cover during the 12 month policy period, and the Single Trip Cruise Extension will cover the duration of your single trip.
Holidaysafe’s range of cruise extensions can provide the following cover;
- Cover for up to 31 days cruising during the 12 month life of your Multi Trip policy.
- Cover for the duration of your Single Trip policy.
- Up to £500 to cover the cost of pre-paid shore excursions that you are unable to participate in due to injury or illness.
- £100 for each port visit that is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or timetable restrictions, up to a total of £500.
- £50 per 24 hours that you are confined to your cabin due to injury or illness, up to a maximum of £500.
- Up to £800 if you miss the cruise departure and need to catch up to the ship.
Simply click our ‘Get a Quote’ button at the top of the page, and choose a policy, e.g. Multi Trip. Then you will be able to choose the Cruise Extension on the options page in the quote process.
As well as these added benefits, every Holidaysafe policy includes;
- UK, Europe and World Wide destination options available.
- Multiple levels of cover.
- Cover for 100 sports and activities as standard, with the option to extend your cover to include many more.
- Discounts for couples, single parent families and FREE cover for children under our family policy.
- No small print.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Multiple Which? Best Rate Policies 2010 – 2015!
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider’ of the year 2016 & 2014
- Moneyfacts ‘Highly Commended Travel Insurance’ 2013
- Personal Finance Awards Top 5 Finalist 2012
Last month the World’s largest cruise ship (330 foot longer than the Titanic) set sail from Southampton for its maiden voyage. The ship, which is longer than four football pitches and the Eiffel Tower at 1,188 feet long, can carry 6,780 passengers and is worth a cool £800million.
At some point during a cruise, most people will stare out across the ocean and picture what lies beneath the rippling surface, but now you can see for yourself thanks to Holland-based company U-Boat Worx, which has launched three new luxury submarines designed for cruise ships.
MSC, the largest privately owned cruise company in the world, have announced the creation of five new futuristic mega ships, two of which will be ready to sail by the end of 2017.
Carnival has launched its newest and most innovative cruise ship to date; ‘the Vista’, which promises to ‘switch on the fun’ for its passengers (both young and old), including a water park, brewery, cinema, non-stop port visits and adrenaline pumping SkyRide.
We’ve all arrived home from a fabulous holiday only to realise that we’ve left something behind, for example a pair of sunglasses or perhaps some clothing, but now a number of cruise staff have been surveyed to find the weirdest and things left behind by passengers.
Cruising specialist Carnival has recently agreed a deal with the Cuban Government to allow US cruises to stop in Cuba for the first time in 50 years. Starting 1st May, Carnival will begin sending its 704 passenger MV Adonia cruise on the new route from Miami to Cuba, stopping in Havana, Cienfuegos and Santiago de […]
Travel Tips & Advice
Introduction For many people, a cruise holiday would be a dream come true; the kind of exciting experience that finds itself on numerous bucket lists. It’s something that is greatly anticipated for months and months in advance. A cruise, after all, isn’t typically the kind of cheap holiday you can just take last minute – […]
Cruises offer a completely unique type of holiday which is reflected in their popularity; somewhat surprisingly the increase in cruise travellers comes from a much wider demographic than the typical older generation you would expect. The increase in popularity can largely be put down to the lengths the cruise industry has gone to, to ensure […]
If you’re going on a cruise, you must make sure you have packed the correct wardrobe. Whether you are sunbathing on deck, swimming, exploring the shore or dining, you will need a mix of clothes. Remember that some cruise events can be extremely formal, and you will not be allowed to partake unless you have […]
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.