Family Travel Insurance
At Holidaysafe we understand that ensuring your family are protected whilst on holiday is extremely important, which is why we have created a policy specifically tailored with the cover families actually need. As well as all the usual cover for medical emergencies, belongings and cancellation, on this policy we’ve also included cover for buggies, gadgets and specialist family assist cover.
Our specialist Family travel insurance range includes;
- Children 21 years and under go FREE, plus we cover family holidays with Grandparents, and family friends.
- Single and Multi trip policies available, so you can choose the best cover to suit your family and budget.
- On our Multi Trip policy, children over the age of 18 can travel independently from their family under this cover.
- Specialist ‘family assist’ cover is provided for the costs of an adult to travel to the family to help look after or bring home the children in the event that the parents have to remain in resort due to a medical emergency.
- Cover if your gadgets, personal possessions, and buggies or strollers are lost, stolen or damaged, plus much more including cancellation and medical emergencies.
- If your little ones can’t sit still, we offer automatic cover for 100 sports and activities with further extensions available for a small additional premium.
- A special winter sports extension is also available for those family ski trips.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Multiple Which? Best Rate Policies 2010 – 2015!
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider’ of the year 2016 & 2014
- Moneyfacts ‘Highly Commended Travel Insurance’ 2013
- Personal Finance Awards Top 5 Finalist 2012
As Christmas draws closer, many parents will have their shopping lists well under way, however recent research from Cornell University suggests that experiences make people much happier than ‘things’.
Holiday company Expedia recently surveyed 14,000 people in 14 countries, and found that Brits are the least likely nation to sample local food when travelling abroad, when compared to our European neighbours.
The idea of travelling abroad with young children can be extremely daunting – will they behave? Will they enjoy themselves? Will the adults get any time to relax? However one couple proved that children aren’t a barrier to travel, by spending eight weeks traveling from Europe to Africa with their nine month old baby.
In September, we teamed up with Honest Mum to ask parents about their autumn half-term travel plans. Interestingly, only 14% of the 10,000 plus respondents were planning a trip abroad, with the overwhelming majority (86%) planning a staycation or simply choosing to stay at home.
Back in June 2016, we teamed up with blogger (and all round lovely lady) Honest Mum to find out what parents worry about most when planning or during their family holiday. The majority of parents were most concerned about sticking to their budget, but Holiday disasters came in close second, with transport concerns coming in […]
According to recent research commissioned by Travelbag.co.uk, the average Brit spends 15 minutes per day worrying about work or home during their holiday, and one in three holidaymakers can’t ‘switch off’ for at least the first two days of their holiday.
*Pricing based on a family of three (aged 35, 35 and 3 years) travelling to Europe for three days
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.