Holidaysafe’s travel policies are arranged by Infinity Insurance Solutions Ltd and underwritten by tifgroup on behalf of Union Reiseversicherung AG (URV) It is because TIF is a specialist travel insurance underwriting agency, that we have chosen them to underwrite our Holidaysafe range of travel products. Like us, the people at TIF understand travel insurance and are committed to providing a product that our customers can depend on.
TIF is the UK representative of URV and manages its UK and Ireland branch office.
URV is part of Germany’s largest banking group, Versicherungskammer Bayern Group which has 570 regional companies, 19000 local agencies and a 38% share of the German market.
URV has operated in the UK market for over 15 years and is committed to providing consistent service to its customers. More information on Union Reiseversicherung can be found at www.urv.de
Union Reiseversicherung AG is authorised in Germany by BAFin and subject to limited regulation in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority Union Reiseversicherung AG is a member of the Financial ConductCompensation Scheme which offers you protection in the event that the Insurer is not financially able to meet its liabilities in respect of your claim, the FSCS can cover up to 100 % of the first £2,000 plus 90% of the remainder of the claim.
tifgroup is authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Furthermore, because we understand how important gadgets are to the modern traveller, we have also linked up with Supercover Insurance Ltd to provide our customers with cover for lost, stolen or damaged gadgets during their travels (either as standard or as part of an optional extension).
- For policies purchased up to 31st March 2016: This section of our policies is administered by Supercover Insurance Ltd with UK General Insurance Limited on behalf of Ageas Insurance Limited.
- For policies purchased from 1st April 2016 onwards: This section of our policies is administered by Supercover Insurance Ltd with UK General Insurance Limited on behalf of Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE. Supercover Insurance Ltd and UK General Insurance Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Finally, to ensure our customers have protection against unexpected disasters like scheduled airlines failure, we have linked up with MGA Cover Services Limited, to offer dedicated ‘financial failure and force majeure’ cover (either as standard or as an optional extra). Your financial failure and force majeure extension is underwritten by MGA Cover Services Limited under binding agreement with CBL Insurance Europe Limited.
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Which? Recommended Provider for Travel Insurance May 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider’ of the year 2016 & 2014
- Moneyfacts ‘Highly Commended Travel Insurance’ 2013
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.